• 1 trimmed broccoli
• 5 asparagus
• 3-5 Brussels sprouts
• 3 Shallot leaves or green onion
• 10g chopped parsley leaves
• 10g chopped coriander leaves
• 2 tbsp crushed cashew nuts
• 2 tbsp crushed macadamia nuts
• 1 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
• 2 tbsp coconut MTC oil
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 cup filtered water
1. Add water into a soup pot on high heat and bring to boil.
2. Add all vegetables into hot water and cover with a lid. Cook about 10-15 minutes or till vegetables are soft, cooked but still green.
3. Transfer cooking vegetables to salad bowl, add all ingredients and mix them well while vegetables are still hot.
This warm salad is good to serve warm with steak, grilled fish or any thing you prefer.