1 big fresh Aloe Vera leaf
2 tbsp soaked chia seeds and rinsed
3 tbsp Xylitol sugar
6 tbsp of coconut milk
1 Pinch of Himalayan salt
1 Pinch of dried marigold
1 tsp of baking soda (aluminum free)
500 ml of filtered water
3 cups filtered water
1. Mix baking soda with 500ml of filtered water and set aside
2. Wash, cut and skin Aloe Vera leaf and keep only Aloe Vera gel (see video link at the end)
3. Cut Aloe Vera gel into cubes of your preferred size then soak them in soda water.
4. Pour 3 cups of water into a pot, add pinch of salt and boil on high heat
5. Strain/rinse Aloe Vera cubes from water then pour them onto boiling salt water. Then cook for them about 5-10 minutes or till water turn into pink color.
6. Turn off the heat then add sugar and leave it to cool down to room temperature.
7. Separate Aleo Vera gel from water. Refrigerate water for drink later.
8. Add 3 tbsp of Aloe Vera gel into a desert serving bowl, add 3 tbsp of soaked chia seeds, 3 tbsp of coconut milk. Decorate with dried marigold and serve at room temperature or add a bit of crushed ice is good
This recipe is good for two people.
For more instruction see YouTube Cooking Video